The second-cycle master's study programme BUSINESS AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT has two study fields:
1. BUSINESS SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
Graduates of the study field Business Systems Management will be qualified to solve complex technical and work-related problems in the field of administration; the business operations and management of organisations; organising business systems; knowledge of law and regulations; asset and human resource management.
- magister ekonomskih in poslovnih ved,
- magistrica ekonomskih in poslovnih ved.
2. MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS
Graduates of the study field Management and Development of Information Systems will be able to apply the acquired knowledge of computer and information science to diverse areas of expertise, and will be able to keep up with the latest scientific results in the diverse fields of computer science, informatics, science, and technology.
- magister inženir računalništva in informatike,
- magistrica inženirka računalništva in informatike.
Description of programme
The basic goals of the study programme MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS are to educate and qualify graduates for:
- Immediate employment in executive management positions in all structures of the economy, non-economy and national administration;
- Continuing studies at the third cycle;
- Direct involvement in the turbulent international economic, non-economic, social and cultural currents;
- With the acquired theoretical and methodological knowledge, graduates will develop the competencies needed to take on the responsibility of managing the most complex work systems. They will be able to reflect critically, lead group work, and exercise creative skills.
Study Programme Business and Information Systems Management - clean copy