The Faculty is a member of the University of Novo Mesto.
The Faculty has organised the educational process in the form of departments, namely:
- Department of Economic Theory;
- Department of Accounting, Finance and Marketing;
- Department of Business, Entrepreneurship and Organisation;
- Department of Communication and Human Resource Management;
- Department of Business Law;
- Department of Computer and Information Science.
The development, organisational, coordination and counselling services relating to educational activities are provided by the Education Centre, while those relating to scientific research activities are provided by the Research Institute.
The Student Affairs Office organises and coordinates the study process (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Faculty's international cooperation in the field of education and scientific research is overseen by the International Office.
The Faculty has its own academic library to cater to the needs of educational and scientific research work.
Legal, administrative and professional/technical tasks are carried out by the Faculty's administration.